Bringing infant to game?

Thanks all. My concern is what Nate wrote. gophersports.com says that every person needs a ticket. For those that say that you've never had a problem, was this 20 years ago or was this over the last year or so?

Thx!

My friends are still bring their 2 1/2 year old in each game without a ticket, no issues. Good for you - I love parents that bring their kids to games even though it's not as fun for you and a lot more work.

You should be fine. If it's not anymore, it used to be (two years ago?) all kids under 2, no ticket required (provided they're in the laps).

Thanks all. My concern is what Nate wrote. gophersports.com says that every person needs a ticket. For those that say that you've never had a problem, was this 20 years ago or was this over the last year or so?

Thx!

Last Saturday vs WIU.

Want to bring my 9 month old to Iowa. Looking like we may have an extra chair back. Anyone try bringing a car seat? Hoping he'll get bored and fall asleep at some point. We have earmuffs for him.

Proud dad of 2.5 year old

Bought a third seat this year. First year, he was seven months old, never was questioned entire season. Second year, he was nineteen months old, never questioned. At renewal time, decided to buy one more seat this time around. He MOSTLY sits in my lap, but it is nice to have a chair for him while we eat snacks and such.

Note-----No strollers allowed, no stroller check. For an infant, no problem, I liked using a baby carrier. For older, heavier kids, plan your route. I can not say enough great things about the shuttle from the fairgrounds. Drops you off at the door, very efficient. If you need to leave early the most you wait is 15 minutes.

Just for the data set, I always have my ticket and his ticket scanned, but I always start by showing just one ticket for the two of us. So far, I would have gotten in without the second ticket.

It is kind of like trying to bring an extra carton of cigarettes into Canada. Plenty of people will tell you they havedoneit, and yet, you might bethe guy who can't.

Bought a third seat this year. First year, he was seven months old, never was questioned entire season. Second year, he was nineteen months old, never questioned. At renewal time, decided to buy one more seat this time around. He MOSTLY sits in my lap, but it is nice to have a chair for him while we eat snacks and such.

Note-----No strollers allowed, no stroller check. For an infant, no problem, I liked using a baby carrier. For older, heavier kids, plan your route. I can not say enough great things about the shuttle from the fairgrounds. Drops you off at the door, very efficient. If you need to leave early the most you wait is 15 minutes.

Just for the data set, I always have my ticket and his ticket scanned, but I always start by showing just one ticket for the two of us. So far, I would have gotten in without the second ticket.

It is kind of like trying to bring an extra carton of cigarettes into Canada. Plenty of people will tell you they havedoneit, and yet, you might bethe guy who can't.

This.

Talked to the couple that sits infront of us in our new seats. Their youngest daughter is now 4 years old, and this year is their first year of having a ticket exclusively for her. The past 3 years they never needed one for her. But, if you are concerned, at around the 2-4 year group, have an extra ticket just in-case.

Brought my 8 mo old to the game today. Ticket taker tried to flag someone over to check to see if it was ok if they let her in without a ticket, but it took too long so she just shrugged and let us in.

Top Bottom