Bright Side

If you are implying we should hire their coach...he sucks as bad as Brewster!!

If they win their next 8 games.

Unfortunetly, if we combined the rosters of Purdue and Minnesota we would still be 14 point losers to Georgia.

Georgia's coach is .670 in the SEC, a 75% winner overall. I'll take him any day over the Wackers, Brewsters, Salems and Gutekunsts we've had.

If you are implying we should hire their coach...he sucks as bad as Brewster!!
Um hmmmm...because averaging 10 wins a year in the SEC for just under a decade (with no season with less than 8 wins while never finishing lower than 3rd in your division)puts you on Brew level. What the hell are you smoking? Are you still wearing your clown nose?

I like Mark Richt too--- Not sure Minnesota is a good situation for him though. He hasn't exactly locked down Georgia's in-state talent.

Richt also hasn't exactly run a crime free program either. First in the Fulmer Cup this year, beating out the Gophs.

Richt also hasn't exactly run a crime free program either. First in the Fulmer Cup this year, beating out the Gophs.

In his partial defense, a good portion of that score was b/c his AD is a drunken fool. I sincerely doubt we'd ever sign him since A) he'd want too much money and B) he strikes me as a southern guy.

In his partial defense, a good portion of that score was b/c his AD is a drunken fool. I sincerely doubt we'd ever sign him since A) he'd want too much money and B) he strikes me as a southern guy.

Born in Omaha and grew up a Husker fan. I think moved to FL in high school.

Top Bottom