Brick Haley DL Coach

Our D-Line's pass rush going up against WisconSIN's O-Line...

"Oh Yeah!"

ohyeah-koolaid.gif

Maybe I missed it, but what has he been doing the last two years? Looks like he wasn’t coaching.
See link below. Sounds like he may not have been as successful at Missouri as first appears. Quote "Haley's unit was rarely consistent in generating pressure, however. After ranking No. 28 nationally in sacks per game in Haley's first season, Missouri fell outside the top 70 teams each of the past three seasons." If this is the case it could be the same for the other notable schools where he coached. From what I can tell his recruiting ability may be his most impressive trait. Time will tell.

See link below. Sounds like he may not have been as successful at Missouri as first appears. Quote "Haley's unit was rarely consistent in generating pressure, however. After ranking No. 28 nationally in sacks per game in Haley's first season, Missouri fell outside the top 70 teams each of the past three seasons." If this is the case it could be the same for the other notable schools where he coached. From what I can tell his recruiting ability may be his most impressive trait. Time will tell.
Joe Rossi will get the D right. This guy can recruit and Rossi will take care of the rest in my opinion.

If he can find a way to get more consistent pressure into the backfield while we are on defense I am all for it. There are times it feels like we never get anyone back there and then other times we spend all game back there. If we can be in the backfield more often than not and play sound defense I am all for it lets go. Defense wins Championships

Seems like a guy who can replace Rossi when Rossi becomes a head coach. Great hire.

Seriously, I wonder if Champ Bailey is interested in getting into coaching.
It would be awesome if he was and PJ should jump on that chance in a second if possible. Champ would certainly help with the Georgia recruiting pipeline. Having said that, if Bailey was serious about getting into coaching, I would be stunned if he didn’t end up on staff at Georgia under Smart.

Top Bottom