Brewsters Home is for sale

Here is a scoop that parallels this:

My home is for sale, has been for the right price for a year or so, and there are no rumors flying that I am about to be fired. I'm retired. DUH! :)

Is Brewster married? That would be quite the home for just one person. Regardless, that's a beautiful home.

Is Brewster married? That would be quite the home for just one person. Regardless, that's a beautiful home.

Married with three sons playing college football. The eldest at UW River Falls (thanks Ole).

KARE-11 reports unmarried with seven girls all playing for Iowa State.

I'd be really interested to learn how Scoop Schwartz came across this information. Wouldn't you check with the realtor or try and ask Brewster about it?

It's almost a sure thing that he got it be reading Youndblood's blog from 11/30:

" Apparently, coach Tim Brewster has his 6,600-square-foot Shorewood home on the market. Actually, I understand the house has been on the market 81 days, which means it was put up way back in early September. And so this probably has more to do with a desire for a different place or a shorter commute than anything else."

Now how Woodward and BernSchwartz missed the September part should either play into the "they're out to get Brewster crowd" or showcase high school-like incompetence.

Your call.

Married with three sons playing college football. The eldest at UW River Falls (thanks Ole).

KARE-11 reports unmarried with seven girls all playing for Iowa State.

Good one Iceland12. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think we might now know who the next Notre Dame coach is.

KARE news has just reported a news flash: Elvis is dead.

Remember that scene in Dumb and Dumber when a framed newspaper catches Lloyd's eye?

"We've landed on the moon!"

HEAD-COACH-CHUCK-AMATO.JPG

maybe it's just too much house for him

no kids at home - his contract is for $800,000 a year - if he put 20% down and got 5% interest he is still paying like $85K a year in just interest and I would bet the loan is under water as well - seems like the economics just make sense to get out of that house especially if he won't be here for the long haul - meaning he gets the gate or is widly successful and takes a job for bigger money elsewhere

Randy Shaver commented about this again on 93x this morning. "What do you guys think about Tim Brewster's house being for sale?" Finally he admitted that there might not be anything to it "but the timing is interesting". :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he wasn't busy finding that kid from Totino that reminds him of Adrian Peterson or expanding upon his thoughts of Marqueis Gray being too slow to play quarterback. :rolleyes:

Even this morning, after it is pretty much clear his house had been on the market for most of the season Shaver is musing about the timing. hmmm. Maybe he was referring to the timing of the story, as in three months late.

Even this morning, after it is pretty much clear his house had been on the market for most of the season Shaver is musing about the timing. hmmm. Maybe he was referring to the timing of the story, as in three months late.

I asked him that very question this afternoon via email. Let me check my box, I'm certain he'll supply a prompt, clearheaded response. :)

Top Bottom