Brewster sleeping in his office until week of Aug 30 to maximize time

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this tid-bit from David Shama:

To maximize time, Gophers football coach Tim Brewster is sleeping in his office during training camp. He will stay with that routine until the week of August 30 leading up to the opening game at Syracuse on September 5.

http://www.shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Do you even wonder if Brew will become the new pitchman for OxiClean?

haha they are having tryouts, rumor has it at the Mall of America. He would for sure win

Just reinforcing my belief in his amphetamine addiction :p

Brewster!

Where in the hell does Brewster's wife sleep?
Just wondering.

Brewster's wife!

Kinda funny that we never hear anything about his wife. Hell I have never even seen a picture of her. Does she even live in the twin cities?
Always wondered about that.

Kinda funny that we never hear anything about his wife. Hell I have never even seen a picture of her. Does she even live in the twin cities?

She probably chooses not to be a public figure.

Brewster's wife.

I suppose that's true. Some coach's wives probably don't even like football!
They can sure go on some nice shopping spree's with a coach's salary.

I know she stayed in Denver for the first year or so while his youngest was finishing high school there.

Brews wife

I met her last year. Pretty, small blonde. Missed Denver. I am fairly certain she lives here.

FWIW, this is pretty standard practice for most college coaches. Camp is quite simply a grind. Just a way to either get a few more winks in and/or work a little bit longer.

I read that his wife is allergic to the smell of teeth-whitening gel, so he often had to sleep elsewhere.

True story.

Bad allergy for a dentist.

little Timmy has been kicked out of his house, he has to sleep at the office or be on the street. Film at 11:00.

Top Bottom