Brewster front runner for Florida job

He'll get a job somewhere, he could always go back to coaching tight ends. Or if he wants to show that he could coach, he could take a few steps down to be a head coach, Crookston is hiring.

But how about this? Hire Brewster to replace Dave Lee on the radio?

Wasn't Brew linked to the Northern Colorado job? Whatever happened to that?

Brewster had a TREMENDOUS interview and he's been hired as Florida's Cheerleading coach.

Glen Mason front runner for Florida job

It is a joke. Laugh.

How about Leach? I'm guessing he'll have as much a chance(0%) as Brewster & Mason.

I panicked a friend of mine who's a diehard Longhorns fan by telling him that Mack plans to hire his homey Brew as his new OC

I wouldn't trust brewster coaching 12 year olds. Why? Because he can't coach. He can be a cheerleader and recruit, thats it. Any game with announcers that knew what they were talking about always pointed something out that the gopher players didn't do that was basic and any coach would of taught them in the first week of training camp.

Brewster may not belong as the coach of a BCS team, but he did have a couple middle of the road teams. He wasn't ready to coach a BCS team, but might do well coaching at a lower level.

Brewster may not belong as the coach of a BCS team, but he did have a couple middle of the road teams. He wasn't ready to coach a BCS team, but might do well coaching at a lower level.

Yeah like a high school........and actually I think a very good high school coach could outcoach him fairly consistently, too.

He could coach a I-AA team or a non-BCS I-A team. His biggest problem was not having a firm idea what he wanted to do, and changing as the winds blew. Triple Option, Air Raid, whatever, the style itself doesn't matter as much as just having a style. Radical changes come at a cost, and you don't want to make such changes too often. Crookston is looking for a new coach, if we was interested, it wouldn't be a bad hire. Brewster was a bad BCS coach, but doesn't mean he might not be OK at a lower level.

This is an ironic thread because this is something very unlikely. Jokes on the internet.

Top Bottom