Brewster did a better job of picking a head coach than Maturi did...

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Maturi picked Brewster = Disaster

Brewster picked Horton = A step up from the previous regime.

All this goes to show that Maturi should not be involved in this process. If anyone can goof up the process and decision, it's Maturi.

I said long before the wheels started to fall off that I only wanted Brewster gone if Maturi was gone as well. I have no faith that Maturi will make the right decision here.

You are right. Horton is 1-19 in his last 20 games and Brewster was 7-13.

Horton is suited for exactly what he is doing. Mop-up. If we ever need another interim coach, i'll keep him in mind. But the man is not the solution to any of our problems.

I don't care if he beats Iowa. He still shouldn't be considered as anything more than an assistant coach here.

You are right. Horton is 1-19 in his last 20 games and Brewster was 7-13.

In 2010, Brewster is 1-6 (.142), Horton is 1-3 (.250). In 2 weeks, we'll be talking about the fact that Floyd is back.

I do not believe Horton should be our next coach, but he's better than Brewster. I guess it's like saying Rosanne Barr is better looking than Rosie O'Donnell

I do not believe Horton should be our next coach, but he's better than Brewster. That's kind of like saying who's more crazy, Lindsey Lohan or Tom Cruise.

+1

Top Bottom