Brew's game plan from today found in the locker room trash can

MspHawk

Reaction score
:)

Attachments

• problem solving.jpg
    problem solving.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 86

yeah except he said he accepted full responsibilities many times so i don't get this one.

I chuckled.

If we'd have had the Interwebs back in the days when we regularly thrashed you, I would be posting something like this on BHGP. I'd much rather you be ripping on us than feeling sorry for us.

yeah except he said he accepted full responsibilities many times so i don't get this one.

really...enlighten me with what his options are. Like this is the worst of gopher football in 2010. By the time the Hawks come to town for the breaking in of Kinnick North there will be plenty of seats available and we can sit by each other and Ill explain it in person. Hope there are break away goal posts because that game will be another.........January Bowl. Of coarse Brewster has been on a dozen recruiting trips by then, those are working out nicely.

That couldn't be Brewster's gameplan because it wasn't written with crayons.

Your charts illustrates that when a person has there back against the wall, if they can blame someone else, they have no problem. Brewster takes responsibility for this suckfest as he should. I bet if he went back to when he took the job and somebody said to him. "alright timmy, you get 3 years of recruiting classes, and all you have to do is beat South Dakota to keep your Job". He would have probably bet the farm on it. He might have even bet his smoke and mirrors along with the snake oil.

Top Bottom