Brew.....Just Go!

Honyocker

Gophers-In Good or Bad Times
Reaction score
Brew, you are a nice guy and I appreciate that you have a good graduation rate. But you are not a good coach. Your recruiting has been marginally better than you predecessor, but your coaching ability has been found wanting. You did your best, but you did not create a team with growing skills and toughness. Now just go. Your time is up. You've had your shot. Don't prolong this agony for us, your players or yourself. Just go.

Ordinarily I would have to say you were being too harsh there Honeyocker, but I have to echo your sentiments right back at you. He won't quit of course, but maybe Maturi should just step in and can him right now and put in an interim coach for the rest of the year. Maybe he could let Mangino step in to see if he is the guy they want for next year.

Any more time with Tim Brewster is just a waste of time.

Ordinarily I would have to say you were being too harsh there Honeyocker, but I have to echo your sentiments right back at you. He won't quit of course, but maybe Maturi should just step in and can him right now and put in an interim coach for the rest of the year. Maybe he could let Mangino step in to see if he is the guy they want for next year.

Any more time with Tim Brewster is just a waste of time.

If he goes 1-3 in his first 4 conference games he won't make it till the end of the season.

My little brother should be interim coach. At least Mason had some TRUE NFL prospects in Barrony

Top Bottom