Brew and Gophers had recruiting win late last night

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
GI reporting that 4 Star RB Josh Huff from Nimitz HS commited to the Brew last night. This is excellent news for the Gophers. Ladies and Gentleman we now have someone that can help us carry the mail a Big 10 back in the stable. The more good Texas kids the better

I already commented on the pickup in the other thread, but from a purely coincidental standpoint, I was thinking last night while lying in bed "I wonder when we'll be hearing from Josh Huff again?" Well, I guess I got my answer and I couldn't be happier about it!!!!:D:D

You were lying in bed thinking about CFB recruits on a Friday night? Dude you need to get out more often... Just saying

Sorry dude. I have the flu. Otherwise I would have been out. But thanks for the cheap shot. It was appreciated.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully he's brighter than Lipscomb.

Not sure the Lipscomb situation is a clear reflection on his intelligence but the issue was more of his transcripts and having to switch schools and miss time due to hurricane Katrina...

One of the reasons he committed here was because he said "at minnesota it's not just about football, they really push academics on you." I think he's a serious student.

One of the reasons he committed here was because he said "at minnesota it's not just about football, they really push academics on you." I think he's a serious student.

Rivals has his GPA listed as 2.7, for whatever that's worth.

And please don't rip on recruits who are working hard to get their academics in shape.

Who has him ranked as a 4*??? Scout lists him at 2* and not sure what ESPN ranks him now that Insider access is required.

another headscratcher on the different rankings. 2 star at scout and 4 star at GI. i remember reading at scout that he was a guy who was seriously under the radar. i haven't watched any tape on him though.

Top Bottom