Brevyn Spann-Ford Senior Bowl measurements

What does great TEs do? They make QBs better, RBs better, O-lineman better, WRs better. TEs are the straws that stir the drinks. The progression of TEs has elevated the game of football. The proof is on the field.

DeVondre has had a stellar pro career to this point but I feel like he was still very above average during his time here
Devondre took some really bad angles in college and while he would make the spectacular plays he would also be way out of position a lot too. I was as shocked as anyone to see how well he is doing as a pro.

Coaches are like teachers. Some are good at their job and some aren’t.

DeVondre has had a stellar pro career to this point but I feel like he was still very above average during his time here
DeVondre was an average OLB for the Falcons, when signing with Green Bay moving to Inside LB in a 3-4 he found his position & excelled. Players like employees need to be placed in a postion to succeed or failure, firerings & cuts occur. Putting a square peg in a round hole does everyone a disservice. Remember: socks before shoes.

I always find the hand measurement strange.

Does anyone really know or care about the hand measurements of Kelce, Gronk, Hockenson, Kittle, etc?

I just hope he goes to a team that reconizes his talents & puts him in a position to excell. I believe in the right situation he will be a game changer in both the running & passing game. A special player as I hope moving forward the Gophers offense makes better use of TEs.

BSF better show he can catch the ball in tight windows or on the move in a scramble drill. Not something Gophers executed well the last two years. He's not the fastest fella at 6-6 but he should be able to go get the ball in one on one match-up's.

I thought the Gophers used poorly this year and had a QB that had no touch on a ball. Instead tried to throw it through the receivers. I think he will have a really great NFL career.

We have all the passes AK8 threw this year....somebody should do a breakdown on BSF drops.
It seemed the problem catching was running parallel to the line of scrimmage. Seemed to catch most passes on a vertical or slight slant route. :)

Late bloomer? I remember the performance never equaled the hype. Occasional flashes. Hopefully gets "coached up" and lives up to his potential at that level.

I feel like his impact will be made blocking. I’m sure he wants to be Travis Kelce (don’t we all?), but he just has to be an adequate receiver near the goal line and could stay in the NFL for a long time.

With in inaccuracy of our QB, would have been nice to see him used better this past year. While I do believe a more seasoned OC would have found ways, BSF made it tough to trust in him to much. He seemed to make mistakes when opportunity came his way.

With in inaccuracy of our QB, would have been nice to see him used better this past year. While I do believe a more seasoned OC would have found ways, BSF made it tough to trust in him to much. He seemed to make mistakes when opportunity came his way.
He's the opposite of a clutch player.

I don’t think BSF is even a top five all-time Gopher tight end, am I wrong? Tony Liebert is passionate about Gopher sports, but has a lot of room to grow as an interviewer. H e is doing what he appears to love, I hope he keeps growing in his current role.

Top Bottom