Brandon Johnson/Marcus Carr and the Hand of God

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow wow wow wow wow. 8-10 on the day. 8-9 from three. 4-4 in OT.

Obviously Marcus Carr doing what he does. Hit GIGANTIC shots in big moments.

And how about Robbins knocking down the three as the shot clock winds down to zero to keep that lead comfortable!?

Quite possibly the best Gophers basketball game I've ever seen. Not the BIGGEST. But what a win!

After Illinois, I though Robbins had Peter Principled out in the Big Ten...

Whoa!

Johnson was on fire! Reminded me of that video game...every time he was running down the floor and would get set I was yelling at the TV saying “throw it to him he’s on fire!” My wife and daughter were laughing at me so I had to pull up the game reference. It was awesome!

Fun reference! Don't recall Buggs coming close again to that memorable half vs. Iowa. Let's hope Johnson didn't just catch lightning in a bottle like Charles did.

Johnson was on fire! Reminded me of that video game...every time he was running down the floor and would get set I was yelling at the TV saying “throw it to him he’s on fire!” My wife and daughter were laughing at me so I had to pull up the game reference. It was awesome!
I was thinking the exact same thing! That was a fun video game.

Missed opportunity with the title of the thread.

I'll give you good odds on BJ ever going 8 for 9 from 3 again.

Carr played 43 minutes, scored 30 points and had 8 assists. He hit crucial shots in regulation. And this will forever be known as the Brandon Johnson game. Beautiful.

Top Bottom