Brandon Green

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
Per usual, Decker was awesome, but Brandon Green made three big catches late including that huge diving catch (I believe it was 3rd down, correct?).

Weber has more than one weapon (Decker) with both Stoudamire and Green being more than capable. Hopefully now moving forward he knows it.

Yes, 3rd down on the quick slant. Awesome catch, he did straight work.

Brandon Green did very well last year as a true freshman. After decker went down for the season, Green really steped in to help fill that hole. I am excited to see what he can do for the rest of the season. He looks MORE than capable of being a threat.

Green = Legit big ten receiver who CATCHES the ball. Now, will he be able to be comfortable enough to start making plays after the catch. That is the next step in the progression for him.

Too bad we didn't really even see him until that situation. Too much forced BS IMO. Stoudamire might be a nice gadget guy but he shouldn't have been playing nearly as much as he did. He dropped a 1st down early in the ball game where only 2 WRs were in the game.........blah, no need for that.

Of course, the offense was piss poor in terms of actually getting WRs and TEs into their routes, too. I saw way too many situations where there were maybe 2 guys running routes. You just can't do that. It was extremely conservative.

Too bad we didn't really even see him until that situation. Too much forced BS IMO. Stoudamire might be a nice gadget guy but he shouldn't have been playing nearly as much as he did. He dropped a 1st down early in the ball game where only 2 WRs were in the game.........blah, no need for that.

Of course, the offense was piss poor in terms of actually getting WRs and TEs into their routes, too. I saw way too many situations where there were maybe 2 guys running routes. You just can't do that. It was extremely conservative.

Wow. Here less than five days and you already may be the biggest pain in the ass here. We were in desperate need of another Chicken Little. I'll greatly enjoy your trips into hyperbole land for the rest of the year.

Top Bottom