Brandon Beal

littlebigboy

Reaction score
Is he ever going to play? Does anybody know how bad he is?? Seems like a lot of hype , maybe another Sam Marish.

Why would you compare Beal to of all people Sam Maresh? Same position. Maresh was arrested four times, never went to class, drank excessively, and goofed around on the sidelines at every game. Oh, and had a heart problem. Poor guy.

Beal will graduate during his football Junior year with a GPA in excess of 3.5. Hopefully, he will beat those knee injuries.

Beal is a man, Maresh, a child.

Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan

40 times. Read the whole thing. Copy and paste if needed.

Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan Brendan

40 times. Read the whole thing. Copy and paste if needed.

Get over yourself. If a mispelled name bothers you this much than you need serious help.

Get over himself? The kid is a highly touted transfer from Florida who has been part of the program for 2 years, the least die hard Gopher fans should be able to do is know his name.

Get over himself? The kid is a highly touted transfer from Florida who has been part of the program for 2 years, the least die hard Gopher fans should be able to do is know his name.

Its not like the opening post called him Steve. He got ONE letter wrong. Brandan and Brendan are pretty similar. Let it go people my god.

Its not like the opening post called him Steve. He got ONE letter wrong. Brandan and Brendan are pretty similar. Let it go people my god.

It's twice as bad as you thought. TWO letters wrong. :eek:

Good catch. Regardless, I just can't believe it bothers people like it does.

I can't believe it bothers people so much that they have to argue back incessantly. Is it because your Mother loved you the least?

I kind of like the ring to "Steve Beal." That's what I'm rolling with from now on.

I can't believe it bothers people so much that they have to argue back incessantly. Is it because your Mother loved you the least?

Are you serious? Every time a poster makes an honest mistake and mispells a players name some people on here have to make a Federal case out of it and it ends up hijacking the thread.

And I finally speak up on it once and Im the problem? Ok you go with that.

As soon as I saw this thread I knew the usual spelling bee champs would chime in.

There is a difference between spelling and knowing a players name.

beatles, I did NOT chastise anyone for misspelling. I just mentioned the senseless arguing back on something you insisted was such a minor detail. btw, you misspelled the word misspell.

I'll dive back in for one speech.

Brendan and Brandon are as different names and as pronounced as differently as Alex and Axel, Larry and Lanny, Stephen and Stefan, and Mark and Marek. They are as different as Zane and Xzavian.

It is courtesy as much as anything to know people's names and pronounce them correctly. I hate it when people refer to names like Fran "Tarkington" or the Palace at "Ver-sallies," or use words like "twords" and "irregardless". It's just the dumbing down of the language.

Know the players names. Would you mispronounce a buddy's name over and over? Nope.

Not saying that it's the case here, but it's very impolite. Really. I'm done.

I'll dive back in for one speech.

Brendan and Brandon are as different names and as pronounced as differently as Alex and Axel, Larry and Lanny, Stephen and Stefan, and Mark and Marek. They are as different as Zane and Xzavian.

It is courtesy as much as anything to know people's names and pronounce them correctly. I hate it when people refer to names like Fran "Tarkington" or the Palace at "Ver-sallies," or use words like "twords" and "irregardless". It's just the dumbing down of the language.

Know the players names. Would you mispronounce a buddy's name over and over? Nope.

Or the one that really gets me is Jesus and Jebus!

Steve Beal is a little beat up, i'm not sure if he'l be back this year or not.

On a side note, anyone know happened to Xzavion Brendan? JK.

I love that it gets under people's skin so much.

If Ben Beal's scholarship opens up, can we go after Lee Ashley?

I hear you on the dumbing down of language. I have to disagree that mispronouncing names is doing that. Try growing up Polish... I don't remember my name getting pronounced or spelled correctly. It just doesn't matter all that much. Especially when it is transposing two letters that could easily have been done while knowing full well the true spelling.

He had ACL surgery according to his facebook. Other than that I have no idea.

"Road to Recovery: Successful acl surgery by Dr.Altchek in the city, god has a plan and it's all part of the bigger picture..i will be back stronger and better than ever..GET READY!" Facebook quote

It's twice as bad as you thought. TWO letters wrong. :eek:

LOL!!
It's definitely not as bad - and plenty more excusable - as when people kept calling OUR QUARTERBACK Adam Weber, "Webber".

Top Bottom