Braelon Allen is Looking Doubtful for Game Today

He can’t go 12 games. Wish he was out there running on fumes. Bummer.

He’s been ruled out. As is Nubin for the gophers.

If you watched last week, you knew he’d be out. Mellusi is fresh though so I don’t expect any drop off

If you watched last week, you knew he’d be out. Mellusi is fresh though so I don’t expect any drop off
Mellusi is like us playing Williams instead of Mo, serviceable and solid but he isn’t a all big ten caliber back like Allen is

Mellusi is like us playing Williams instead of Mo, serviceable and solid but he isn’t a all big ten caliber back like Allen is
Not saying Mellusi won't have a good game but I agree with this entirely. There's a significant drop-off from all B1G to Mellusi. Fresh or not.

Not saying Mellusi won't have a good game but I agree with this entirely. There's a significant drop-off from all B1G to Mellusi. Fresh or not.
He’s fresh. If you watched last week, he looked like the better back. Not as talented, but he’s got the juice

He’s fresh. If you watched last week, he looked like the better back. Not as talented, but he’s got the juice
He looked better because Allen is hurt. I'd face a healthy Mellusi over a healthy Allen 100/100 times. So would everyone else.

He looked better because Allen is hurt. I'd face a healthy Mellusi over a healthy Allen 100/100 times. So would everyone else.
That I’m not disagreeing with at all. That’s why I just said I don’t expect a drop off (not that he’s as good or better when both 100%) as Allen looked rough the last few games

Top Bottom