Braeden Carrington Offered, Class of 2022

Love seeing how this kid can shoot off the dribble too. He's creating, and making, his own deep shots.

I hate the "best shooter in the country" stuff. Remember who else was the best shooter in the country...Jamir Harris and how did that work out.

Its funny watching these mixed taps from breakdown leagues. Dude looks like he has a decent jumper and is athletic.

Its funny watching these mixed taps from breakdown leagues. Dude looks like he has a decent jumper and is athletic.

Decent Jumper? Looks like his best attribute! Don’t worry about his mixed tape. If you know basketball his release and form is textbook. Looks like a shooter to me and the Gopher sure need one.

Love seeing how this kid can shoot off the dribble too. He's creating, and making, his own deep shots.

I hate the "best shooter in the country" stuff. Remember who else was the best shooter in the country...Jamir Harris and how did that work out.

I’m confused. You like his video but are comparing him to Jamir Harris?

I’m confused. You like his video but are comparing him to Jamir Harris?
Ha no I like the video but hate the one tweet saying he's the best shooter in the country...we've heard that before. Land the kid, let him earn his playing time, and then let's see how good of a shooter he is.

Jamir Harris is a career 38% 3pt shooter. Best in the country? Probably not, but far from bad or even mediocre. Plus he was 40% last year at American taking twice as many attempts as he did in his year at Minnesota. He is a good shooter. From what I remember, his problem was that he wasn’t a great ball handler, distributor, defender and was a little short, and that being a decent catch and shoot 3 point shooter was sort of his only strength.

The hyperbole of “the best you’ve ever seen!” is probably not necessary, but your post kinda made it seem like Harris’ shooting ability is average at best.

Oto Osenieks is the one I remember getting hyped as a shooter coming in and then not even really being okay at it.

Jamir Harris is a career 38% 3pt shooter. Best in the country? Probably not, but far from bad or even mediocre. Plus he was 40% last year at American taking twice as many attempts as he did in his year at Minnesota. He is a good shooter. From what I remember, his problem was that he wasn’t a great ball handler, distributor, defender and was a little short, and that being a decent catch and shoot 3 point shooter was sort of his only strength.

The hyperbole of “the best you’ve ever seen!” is probably not necessary, but your post kinda made it seem like Harris’ shooting ability is average at best.

Oto Osenieks is the one I remember getting hyped as a shooter coming in and then not even really being okay at it.
I mean that's kind of my point...he's playing at American. "Best shooter in the country" or not I'm not going to be all that impressed if the guy is shooting 38% at American University.

Not meaning to diss Jamir I was jacked up when he was coming here too but he just wasn't a great basketball player.

Top Bottom