Brackets

mnboiler

Resident Purdue Expert
Reaction score
How are everyone's brackets doing after Day 1. After all the games today I'm 10-16. Not to bad if Wake and Murray St don't hit the buzzer beaters I'm looking at a great day.

Anyone still batting 1.000? Anyone ready to tear up there bracket?

I got 11. Also lost 2 Elite 8 teams already...not bad, not great.

There's only 56 perfect brackets on ESPN right now out of 4.8mil, so I doubt anyone here is perfect :D

my bracket i made is in the pits..though i made one using kenpoms ratings, allowing upsets if lower teams were within 2 efficiency ranks, and currently it has picked all but 3 teams...ranked top 25000

I'm having my worst year ever. I know there's a lot that can still happen but right now the word "fiasco" is coming to mind.

The Good news is...

I am free of bracket guilt - you know, that feeling you have when you really, really want to want a team to win but it will wreck your bracket...
As my bracket is a shambles, I am now free to root for whomever captures my interest!
I feel so liberated!
(and yes this one large part rationalization!)

9 right - I was feeling good in the first batch after BYU came through and my Murray State upset hit but too many other misses.

There are only 20 perfect brackets on Yahoo so far - of those 9 picked Minnesota and 11 Xavier for what it's worth.

I've watched more hoops this year than any year in the past decade, as I have been traveling a lot for work. I thought this would be my year; but nevertheless I picked 10 out of 16. That's the beauty of college hoops.

I am free of bracket guilt - you know, that feeling you have when you really, really want to want a team to win but it will wreck your bracket...
As my bracket is a shambles, I am now free to root for whomever captures my interest!
I feel so liberated!

That's pretty much how I feel. I never win so I don't worry about it. I just cheer for the teams I want to win. The more upsets, the better!

I feel so liberated!

:clap:

Unlike you Moonlight, I will probably continue to get worked up, vainly hoping for a turnaround.

I got 11. Also lost 2 Elite 8 teams already...not bad, not great.

There's only 56 perfect brackets on ESPN right now out of 4.8mil, so I doubt anyone here is perfect :D

Not too bad. I'm in a few, but also have one with the ESPN's Big Ten Nation group. Next year we need to get a GopherHole group on there.

Top Bottom