Bowling Green coach Scot Loeffler at postgame podium to a reporter: “They couldn’t throw it from me to you.”

That’s a bad look.

Never shit on the opposing team like that.

I get the frustration but glad we have a classy coach.
Cue the usual suspects:
joker-and-here-we-go.gif

Some sour apples, for a team that beat you and didn’t need to pass. Who was the better coach today,

Some sour apples, for a team that beat you and didn’t need to pass. Who was the better coach today, bud?
100 percent correct. It looked like it wasn't exactly pleasant in the post-game hand shake with this DB and coach Fleck. Not hostile but not exactly "congratulatory." Screw him.

100 percent correct. It looked like it wasn't exactly pleasant in the post-game hand shake with this DB and coach Fleck. Not hostile but not exactly "congratulatory." Screw him.
I didn't get that at all when I watched the handshake.

He was still pissed the ref ruined his trick play shifting into punt formation to try and draw a penalty on the Gophs.

You pass-happy guys are amusing. Gophers won by doing what they needed to do even ending the game in the Victory Formation. I loved the running attack (although I'd have had Nubin carry more times). There's nothing more demoralizing to a defense than a rushing team that keeps getting first downs. The only tactical mistake we made was that inexplicable series of passes in the second half that gave BGU a spark. Kramer did a fine job -- two TD passes with one interception that was caused by a blown OL assignment. Happy for the kid. I thank him and wish him well.

You pass-happy guys are amusing. Gophers won by doing what they needed to do even ending the game in the Victory Formation. I loved the running attack (although I'd have had Nubin carry more times). There's nothing more demoralizing to a defense than a rushing team that keeps getting first downs. The only tactical mistake we made was that inexplicable series of passes in the second half that gave BGU a spark. Kramer did a fine job -- two TD passes with one interception that was caused by a blown OL assignment. Happy for the kid. I thank him and wish him well.
16 attempts for 26 yards. I wear maroon colored glasses at times, but c'mon.

Top Bottom