Bowl Practice

bailee88

Reaction score
I just received an email inviting me(and every other coach in the state) to attend practice as the Gophers prepare for the bowl game.
Here is my challenge to all the Brewster/Gopher haters. Go to a practice. see for yourself how the coaching staff works. See how they inter act with the players. See how well they run a practice.
Then at least you will have some actual knowledge of the coaching staff and if you still hate them at least you will have some basis for you hatred. I am guessing if you witness the job they do first hand you will not be so quick to criticize.

DATE *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# TIME

12/10/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 3:15 – 5:00pm

12/11/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 3:15 – 5:00pm

12/12/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 10:15 – 12:15pm

12/13/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 9:00 – 11:00am

12/18/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 6:00 – 8:00am

12/19/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 6:00 – 8:00am

12/20/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 3:00 – 5:00pm

12/21/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 6:00 – 8:00am

12/22/09*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# 6:00 – 8:00am

Just got the same email...I'm going to try to attend a couple myself. It'll be interesting to see if any of the players are trying out new positions etc...

hey golfinggopher we should go to one of those practices together. i think it would be fun to see

That is pretty cool to have the high school coaches in to watch practice. Is this something we did last year before the bowl? In any event have fun.

So I'm not a high school football coach. But I am a recent Minnesota grad who could plausibly be a young assistant football coach. So, any chance I could bribe a high school football coach from this board to pass me off as an assistant at one of these practices?

My guess is that you would need a Minnesota HS Coaches Association pass to get in.

I would like to hear some comments from posters that are coaches and attend some of these practices.

ha Sotapalmpop

Do you have my #? I'm trying to figure out a day that will work but I'll make it happen!

Did anyone go to a practice the last couple days? I'm wondering what the check in procedures were like. I coach high school but didn't get any word on this...would like to go. Any details.appreciated.

Did anyone go to a practice the last couple days? I'm wondering what the check in procedures were like. I coach high school but didn't get any word on this...would like to go. Any details.appreciated.

Go to the indoor practice field and sign in. You may be required to state what highschool you coach at but I seriously doubt you will have to prove it.

I've seen many practices, especially spring and prefall. If the prebowl are anything like these, HS coaches will like what they see.

Top Bottom