bowl game tickets

jrb27

Reaction score
Will game tickets be available at the gate? I want to buy them online and there was a $50 convenience fee and there's really good tickets left so I was just wondering if I should save my 50 bucks and buy them at the gate

Will game tickets be available at the gate? I want to buy them online and there was a $50 convenience fee and there's really good tickets left so I was just wondering if I should save my 50 bucks and buy them at the gate

How many tickets are you buying? $50 seems like a lot for the convenience fee.

I would try calling the phone number for the quick lane bowl ticket office.

Does anyone have the latest ticket numbers. I'm guessing it's about 1,600.

If you pay more than $10 you paid too much.

This is the right answer. I live in Detroit and have gone to a few Motor City/Pizza/Quick Lane Bowls and the most I've ever paid is $15 and that was for club seats.

Question - is Minnesota having an open pep rally or meet up before the game? I like hitting those up. And feel free to ask me anything about the D. Good luck tomorrow

To echo what others are saying....thought I read that last years game drew somewhere in the neighborhood of 22K. Given that the stadium holds over 60K I am going to go out on a limb and say you can get tickets at the gate. As others have said as well it would be foolish to pay for any kind of premium seating areas as you will almost certainly be able to move to better seats once you are in the door.

To echo what others are saying....thought I read that last years game drew somewhere in the neighborhood of 22K. Given that the stadium holds over 60K I am going to go out on a limb and say you can get tickets at the gate. As others have said as well it would be foolish to pay for any kind of premium seating areas as you will almost certainly be able to move to better seats once you are in the door.

I'd check the Detroit area craigslist ads. I'm sure plenty of Lions fans would be happy to give away or sell very cheaply their bowl tix.

I'd check the Detroit area craigslist ads. I'm sure plenty of Lions fans would be happy to give away or sell very cheaply their bowl tix.

Just buy outside the stadium. Given the weather tomorrow,tickets will be in abundance.

Top Bottom