Bowl Game Ticket Survey

Iceland12

Reaction score
Did everybody see this survey from the Ticket Office?

The 2013 Golden Gopher football squad has already made its mark in Gopher Football history with its first four-game winning streak in the Big Ten Conference since 1973. The Gophers have two games remaining in the regular season before bowl game selections are made December 8. The support from Gopher fans this season in the Twin Cities, the state of Minnesota and across the nation is indescribable, and it is our hope that this passionate support continues to the post-season bowl game.

We realize the level of commitment a bowl game takes in all aspects including time, travel, financial and planning, particularly surrounding the holiday season. In order to be fully prepared and serve you best once a bowl game is selected, we are asking for your feedback on the potential bowl games you will travel to once the bowl game is selected. The potential bowl games for the Gophers, along with dates and locations are provided below.

Rose Bowl Game January 1 Pasadena, CA
Capital One January 1 Orlando, FL
Outback January 1 Tampa, FL
Buffalo Wild Wings December 28 Tempe, AZ
Taxslayer.com Gator January 1 Jacksonville, FL
Texas December 27 Houston, TX
Heart of Dallas January 1 Dallas, TX
Little Caesars Pizza December 26 Detroit, MI

To fill out the bowl game ticket interest form, please follow these instructions.

Login into your account at www.mygophersports.com and go to “My Account”
You will see a New Message waiting for you in your message center, click View Message.
Click on the link to the interest form and select how many tickets you think you would purchase for each bowl game you would want to attend.

I did it. Said I'd buy two tickets to everything higher than the Gator Bowl.

I'll be in for whatever bowl game the Gophers play in, but anything less than the Gator Bowl will probably mean just two tickets.

I got the email as well. I said two tickets to everything but the Pizza, Pizza Bowl. :)

I don't have the survey in my account (I'm no longer a season ticket holder since I moved out of state), but if the ticket office begins monitoring this thread, I'd like to let them know that I'm 99.9% committed to 4 tickets for any game at the Gator level or higher! My certainty drops to about 50/50 for Texas and much, much lower for Dallas.

What sucks is that we will be in Florida about a week before New Year's visiting family for Christmas. I wish we were going a week later so I could drive up for the Gator Bowl if we made it.

I went 2 for Gator bowl and up....8 for Rose

2 for any Florida or Cali bowl.

Top Bottom