Bowl game ticket donations?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Is there a place I can buy a couple tickets through the U and donate to a charity, military family, etc? I think this is a thing that I didn’t just make up. I may not attend the game but want to help with ticket sales and donating them would be ideal.

Is there a place I can buy a couple tickets through the U and donate to a charity, military family, etc? I think this is a thing that I didn’t just make up. I may not attend the game but want to help with ticket sales and donating them would be ideal.
This will be the second bowl game I have not done this. The last game I did so, the tickets were scalped on the street which ended it for me. Nice thought but wait until our students need them.

I don’t know how many qualified people are going to take that offer, even pretty good games seem to have lots of empty seats…

This will be the second bowl game I have not done this. The last game I did so, the tickets were scalped on the street which ended it for me. Nice thought but wait until our students need them.
How did you figure that out?

I remember for one of our Sun Bowl games I bought thru the University and they were supposed to donate it to a children's charity in the El Paso area. Instead, they mailed me the ticket. Oops

I did this for the Texas bowl...I think that was thr Syracuse match-up. There was a link directly on the bowl central page that allowed you to do that if I remember correctly.

Veterens Tickets is a great organization. They'll find a military family to give the tickets.

vettix.org

Top Bottom