Bowl Game QB Rankings

Makes sense based on resume. I'd still take him over some rated ahead of him, like Andrew Maxwell for example.

Nelson last? Don't think so. Some of these QB's faced a lot easier schedule. Nelson did not get a chance to help stats with non-conference games.

I'm completely fine with him being there. And I hope he sees it lol. Let's be honest, the kid got thrown in a bad situation, this experience he's getting now, I don't think he'll see anything more difficult than what he's experienced the end of this year, and I think he's handled himself rather well. I still really like his future here.

I have no problem with the list, but I find it refreshing that there is only ONE other true frosh QB starting. That QB is Reynolds that starts for Navy, and he's only 9 spots above Nelson. Is a Navy QB really a QB?

Not up on every teams roster but isn't Manziel a true freshman also? Took a look at rivals and he was in the 2011 recruiting class and was listed as freshman on their roster. Did I miss something?

Not up on every teams roster but isn't Manziel a true freshman also? Took a look at rivals and he was in the 2011 recruiting class and was listed as freshman on their roster. Did I miss something?

Manziel was recruited by Sherman and redshirted his first year.

Top Bottom