Bowl game broadcast crews

I know roddy Jones but not why I know

He was a GT QB

I think he was a pro wrestler?
wwe-rowdy-roddy-piper-in-the-ring2.jpg

Possible DE?

I found this.

Georgia Tech football: Top 50 Wes Durham calls

I know it makes sense with location and an ACC team, but I guess ESPN must want and know Syracuse is going to destroy us. Probably have refs too that will help them out too. Plus being a home game for them, great team, beat us in previous bowl, etc. screams we are going to lose and by a lot. 😔😞☹️😣

I know it makes sense with location and an ACC team, but I guess ESPN must want and know Syracuse is going to destroy us. Probably have refs too that will help them out too. Plus being a home game for them, great team, beat us in previous bowl, etc. screams we are going to lose and by a lot. 😔😞☹️😣
Go to bed my man.

It's the bolded. Nothing else. It's a Thursday matinee game, wasn't expecting the A crew (or B or even C).

It's the bolded. Nothing else. It's a Thursday matinee game, wasn't expecting the A crew (or B or even C).
The thing I worry about is production values.

ESPN has been shit even for some prime time college games, crappy sound and video, etc.

This is basically the GT announcing crew from when Paul Johnson was there. Roddy played A Back for them. I'm wondering though why the B10 affiliates with a bowl that it has no interest in covering (or so it seems)'

The thing I worry about is production values.

ESPN has been shit even for some prime time college games, crappy sound and video, etc.
Plus it's in a baseball park which can also present production challenges.

Looks like I'll be syncing up Grimm and Thompson with this telecast...A heartfelt hank you to whomever invented DVR.

Top Bottom