Bought Season Tickets for the First Time Since Undergrad

Mitu

Reaction score
Dont live in MN anymore, but thankfully I travel a ton for work so easy to book flights with miles.

I selected mobile delivery. Do you get any Gophers swag? Bought two Outdoor Club tickets.

Welcome! No swag to speak of although they did throw in a poster or frig magnet in past years.

Good for you! You’ll start building your Gopher score - can maybe get a free calendar so far :)

KDQ5OZ2.gif

I would love to see an up to date year over year comparison of season ticket numbers. Hoping last year's breakout season grows the season ticket base, and gets people to buy a lot more single game tickets prior to the season starting. The in-stadium experience is so much more fun when the place is full.

Good for you! You’ll start building your Gopher score - can maybe get a free calendar so far :)

I don't get these types of comments.

My gopher score isn't impressive and I got to be in the tunnel as the team walked out before a B1G game and I had two pregame talks with Richard Pitino. These are cool perks for being a ticket holder. They are free. What more do you want the school to do?

I don't get these types of comments.

My gopher score isn't impressive and I got to be in the tunnel as the team walked out before a B1G game and I had two pregame talks with Richard Pitino. These are cool perks for being a ticket holder. They are free. What more do you want the school to do?

I think one of the issues was that at first the gopher score advertised all the perks. And they're not wrong ... but if you're a ways down the score line your experience with what they advertised maybe was dramatically different from what you got to pick from.

I think more is available and they've done better in recent years but I get the perception.

I think one of the issues was that at first the gopher score advertised all the perks. And they're not wrong ... but if you're a ways down the score line your experience with what they advertised maybe was dramatically different from what you got to pick from.

I think more is available and they've done better in recent years but I get the perception.

Year 1 I selected 25 bonus gopher score points and a calendar.
Year 2 I got pregame talks with Pitino.
Year 3 tunnel team plus pregame talks.

It wasn’t good at first but what did people expect?Most of these rewards are finite. You can’t just give everyone to every single person with a gopher score. That is impossible.

Year 1 I selected 25 bonus gopher score points and a calendar.
Year 2 I got pregame talks with Pitino.
Year 3 tunnel team plus pregame talks.

It wasn’t good at first but what did people expect?Most of these rewards are finite. You can’t just give everyone to every single person with a gopher score. That is impossible.
Yeah you can't give it to everyone, but considering they noted how much more would be available starting year 2 of the score ... I think they knew that for some folks all they did was tell them what their score couldn't get them.... not a good experience.

I remember year 1 and my score is pretty high (for the record that makes me a better fan...) and I looked over how much was already taken (a lot) and folks on here were all "I pick next week" ... there wasn't going to be much for them.

Yeah you can't give it to everyone, but considering they noted how much more would be available starting year 2 of the score ... I think they knew that for some folks all they did was tell them what their score couldn't get them.... not a good experience.

I remember year 1 and my score is pretty high (for the record that makes me a better fan...) and I looked over how much was already taken (a lot) and folks on here were all "I pick next week" ... there wasn't going to be much for them.

I agree with all of that. Being a fan is based only on Gopher Score.

Year 1 of a lot of things needs tweaking. But we've moved past it and its improved greatly. Still strange to see people complaining is all.

Idk, as an Outdoor Club ticketholder, I'm fully expecting Joan Gable, Mark Coyle, and P.J.Fleck to offer to record a voicemail greeting for me :p

Idk, as an Outdoor Club ticketholder, I'm fully expecting Joan Gable, Mark Coyle, and P.J.Fleck to offer to record a voicemail greeting for me :p

I don't think I got the "thanks for renewing" PJ voicemail this year ...

Top Bottom