Botticelli-Watching Jerry Kill battle epilepsy has been one of the most empowering...

things in my life."

http://www.120sports.com/video/v118427810/importance-of-jerry-kill

Sorry - not sure if this is an embedable video, I may be dumb and can't find that option!

Nope GopherLady; there are only a handful of embed-able formats available. 120 Sports is definitely NOT one of them.

Jerry Kill is getting a lot of press. I'm just glad most recently they're regarding his coaching ability.

P.S. Cool pose by Cameron, but I wonder how he feels having his belly sticking out.

Nope GopherLady; there are only a handful of embed-able formats available. 120 Sports is definitely NOT one of them.

Jerry Kill is getting a lot of press. I'm just glad most recently they're regarding his coaching ability.

P.S. Cool pose by Cameron, but I wonder how he feels having his belly sticking out.

Good to know. With an online format, I for sure though they would and I was just missing it.

It is great to see national outlets like this covering Kill in April!

One bad thing. On the graphic during the interview. 0-3 in Bowl Games. That streak has to end this year.

One bad thing. On the graphic during the interview. 0-3 in Bowl Games. That streak has to end this year.

There's another streak I care a lot more about ending, but I agree the bowl monkey is one we need off of our back as well.

Top Bottom