Both Jackson and Thorson as ball carriers, Gophers should see some weakness.

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Not saying there bad football players because they are not, but if you watch these guys on replays, there is something about ball carriage and how each of them carries the football that should excite the defense especially the linebackers.
I hope they see it because I sense a definite visible weakness. Campbell and Lynn in particular should see it, even Everett Williams.
Jackson has the speed to get it over with quick, so if you get flat footed or pay attention to his jukes, let him cut back and get out of position that spells trouble. Thorson seems to get some of those happy feet when feeling pressure, so if you contain and collapse good things will happen.

I think the Gopher defense has a real chance to create some turnovers and get good field position Saturday. This is why I like the Gophers on Saturday, I think the Gophers can create some change of possessions and get some short fields either from our defense or our punter on Saturday. Like coach Kill say's this team is 3-1 and doesn't have to apologize for it, going to be exciting times come the end of of October for these Gophers. Should be deja vu for Myrick on kickoff returns again, another good vibe. They are ranked #16 but I really like the Gophers chances on Saturday morning, we seem like we match up well with this team, going to be a typical down to the wire fest.

I assume I agree with this post, but the grammar makes it difficult to decipher.

Top Bottom