Bostock

book

Reaction score
Not in the house tonight - uniform or in a suit! Anybody got further news? Is he gone for good?

Impressions tonight - glad we won't have 3 exhibitions - Hoff looked very good - good to see three shooters get in groove - Hoff, Westbrook and Joseph! Would like to see Ralph finish up some close range shots more - still amazed at how Johnson can continually make defensive tips and steals (T. Bennett remember?) Can't wait to see these guys play a real team!

Thanks for the info Stewie, I was concerned when I didn't see Bostick tonight!

Just heard on TV that Bostock and White will not suit up Friday!

You heard it here first - Bostock, Eastbrook, Hoffaber, and Simpson III will not wear a Gopher uniform in any game this year.

Fortunately, Hargrove is expected back in the rotation.

Sadly, former Minnesota Twin Lyman Bostock was murdered in Gary, Indiana in 1978. Indeed he is gone for good. Don't know anyone else in Minnesota sports with that last name.

Hopefully Friday will be the last game White misses...

You guys aren't talking about Boombostick, are you?

My expectation (and hope) is that Royce's suspension will last at least through the Miami game (Dec. 2). That equals 9 games (including exhibitions) and it would at least have some bite to it. That means he'd miss:

(A) The Gophers' only top-shelf nonconference games (Butler, UCLA?, Clemson/West Virginia? & Miami); and

(B) No nice warm-weather destinations (Anaheim, Miami) with beautiful scenery (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) for him to enjoy.

I don't think suspending him vs. the likes of Tennessee Tech, Stephen F. Austin and/or Utah Valley would be much of a penalty.

Top Bottom