Bostick

He had a great game today, as he has a few other times this season and I couldn't be happier! Hopefully he helps us down the stretch. But he has had just as many performances (if not more, albeit limited minutes) where his defender destroys him, bricks shots horribly, and generally seems unsure of his own abilities with the ball in his hands. But, awesome performance when the Gophers needed it!

Bostick has averaged exactly 10 min/game ranking him 11th in minutes played on the team - behind Shamala and Busch and just above Williams. While Busch and Shamala are certainly good glue guys, there is a serious talent different between them and Bostick.

For some reason, Bostick has not met Tubby's desires. As National JUCO of the year, the kid was obviously use to major minutes - far different than what Tubby offers any player. Personally, I think the lack of set rotation has been a serious negative to several players - none more than Bostick. It has sapped his confidence.

By the way, I just finished watching the game on DVR. By my count (not sure if it is perfectly accurate), I had Bostick as +7 in the minutes he played.

One last thing.

Bostick would have had 2 more buckets and 1 more 3 if it were not for fouls ruled to have occurred just before he shot. (2 of which should have been AND 1's from my view)

Top Bottom