Borowicz to undergo back surgery

fanfromthevalley

Reaction score
Per U of M release this morning. This would explain why she was not dressed yesterday:

University of Minnesota head women’s basketball coach Lindsay Whalen has announced today that sophomore guard Katie Borowicz (Roseau, Minn.) will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery today to repair a non-athletic related back injury.

Per U of M release this morning. This would explain why she was not dressed yesterday:

University of Minnesota head women’s basketball coach Lindsay Whalen has announced today that sophomore guard Katie Borowicz (Roseau, Minn.) will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery today to repair a non-athletic related back injury.
I noticed that she had been moving rather stiffly and wondered whether there was some form of injury. I hope that she will be OK.

Here's hoping that her surgery and her rehab will be successful. I have high hopes that she'll be a solid contributor in upcoming seasons.

Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery. Glad we have a deeper bench this year.

Top Bottom