Border Battle

gold04

Reaction score
I saw we won the border battle with Wisconsin. I think not losing to them in baseball this year really helped.

I saw we won the border battle with Wisconsin. I think not losing to them in baseball this year really helped.

+1

I find it amusing that this was posted on the FOOTBALL forum, one of the competitions in which the Gophers failed. 6 in a row, 13 of the last 15.

I find it amusing that this was posted on the FOOTBALL forum, one of the competitions in which the Gophers failed. 6 in a row, 13 of the last 15.

6-0
18-11
59-52-8

Keep spouting all you want, but the above are the only numbers that matter.

I find it amusing that you are 0fer in basketball in the years that matter. What is it like to never have beat the Gophers in basketball (when we play the time slice game)?

Here are some numbers, ATL.

since 1889

wisky national titles---------------------0
cubs world series championships---2

You've got quite a lot of work to do if you plan on catching the Chicago Cubs.

Wisconsin still holds the record for cannibalism and zoonecrophilia. If you're in Wisconsin, DO NOT TEACH YOUR DOG TO PLAY DEAD!

Top Bottom