BOOZE AT THE BANK: IT AIN'T OVER TIL IT'S OVER.

How about this plan:
1. Sell to the premium seats.
2. To achieve the 1/3rd you sell to anyone with the chairback expensive seats on the 50s and as far out as you need to get the 1/3. The catch is that you only sell beer from walking vendors in the aisles so that if you aren't seated in those sections you don't have access to the beer.

You also have to somehow eliminate selling to WI and IA fans or else they will have to stop beer sales early anyway.

How about this plan:
1. Sell to the premium seats.
2. To achieve the 1/3rd you sell to anyone with the chairback expensive seats on the 50s and as far out as you need to get the 1/3. The catch is that you only sell beer from walking vendors in the aisles so that if you aren't seated in those sections you don't have access to the beer.

That would be a real thumb in the eye if the 1/3 all ended up being donatoin seats. I don't think they'd do that.

Stripes would have been a good guess. How's GB Nordeast?

Nordeast is good. You gotta like Grain Belt Premium to like Nordeast. It's has a hint of the premium "sweet" taste but more of a malty hoppy finish to it. Give it a try now that most suppliers and bars can get it. (there was a huge shortage of it at first and everybody was out for a few weeks)

Nordeast is good. You gotta like Grain Belt Premium to like Nordeast. It's has a hint of the premium "sweet" taste but more of a malty hoppy finish to it. Give it a try now that most suppliers and bars can get it. (there was a huge shortage of it at first and everybody was out for a few weeks)

Will do, thx

That would be a real thumb in the eye if the 1/3 all ended up being donatoin seats. I don't think they'd do that.

That's what I'm saying, give the alcohol to those who pay the most money.

I don't think the U will change their current arrangement if the bill is passed, but will bide their time until all the elections are over and they can get a bill passed giving them the power to sell only to the premiums.

Top Bottom