Boomer Esiason suggests college football players are getting coronavirus on purpose

Just shut STFU for once.

Not every thread or every comment needs your response.

Not every thread or every comment needs you to throw out wild speculation as if we’re fact.

You post too much.
The ignore list can be your happy place. With the new website, you never see a post, never see a quote, and they just go away...

it’s wonderful...I haven’t seen a post by this professional asshat for months.

Yup. Some are. Most that have been widely distributed are not. Any data using the non reliable ones is basically worthless data. There was basically no regulation standards on them until the last couple of weeks. Data from New York in March and April is essentially worthless data
OK. This statement is much, much more accurate, and I agree.

The US screwed the pooch on antibody tests, by being way too laissez faire on regulation. Which was in response to them being ridiculously slow on given emergency approval before that for medical treatments.

Some of the tests are very good and accurate. But a good amount that flooded the market were snake oil crap.

I actually thought the same thing as what Boomer said. No proof, I just seems highly coincidental. Maybe lower profile schools are having similar numbers but aren't reporting it, but that seems doubtful when anything and everything Covid gets reported these days. I certainly wouldn't put it past them to "secretly" do it.
So are Clemson and Alabama just going to play each other every week.

Even if, in a wild plot to get the entire infected with COVID, and expose your school to all the litigation and everything that would come along with it, they would still need other teams to play against.

Remember, Esiason would also skip the birth of his child to play a football game.

There likely aren't a lot of people trying to get COVID on purpose. A few.

There likely are a bunch of 17-23 year olds (football players and not) running around looking at the situation with an air of invincibility. The same way they usually do (we did) at that age. More of a "I'm gonna live my life, and if I get COVID, I get COVID." Like that teen in Florida who was always quoted back in March.

Statistically speaking, they are probably right to behave that way, especially if they aren't around vulnerable people. Of all the active athletes to test positive for COVID, not a single case to my knowledge has even come close to a bad outcome. There still hasn't been a really well known person in the USA to have COVID bad, let alone die. We're 4 months into this, and the most famous COVID victim is...Joe Diffie?

There will be a famous "it can happen to you" moment to wake up young people. It hasn't happened yet.

I'm in my 40's I was never worried about getting it. I just avoided visiting my dad until after I got better. I waited a month just to be sure.

Top Bottom