Book coupons

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
I apologize for not posting this sooner. My wife opened up our season ticket package when it came a couple weeks ago, and I forgot to mention that the coupon would be in there, so she didn't think to fish it out and set it aside. I've been back and looked through the materials, and I don't see it. I know it's been a while ago, but does anyone remember where exactly in the materials the coupon was? I'm going to give it one final go when I get home tonight, and if I can't find it, I'm going to call the ticket office and figure out how/if we can get this resolved.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

I apologize for not posting this sooner. My wife opened up our season ticket package when it came a couple weeks ago, and I forgot to mention that the coupon would be in there, so she didn't think to fish it out and set it aside. I've been back and looked through the materials, and I don't see it. I know it's been a while ago, but does anyone remember where exactly in the materials the coupon was? I'm going to give it one final go when I get home tonight, and if I can't find it, I'm going to call the ticket office and figure out how/if we can get this resolved.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

In my packet it was loose by itself (it was about the size of a game ticket). It might have been in the "Gopher Savings Book", but I'm pretty sure mine was just sitting on top of the tickets under the letter from the U.

Hope this helps a little!

From what I recall, it was just a loose piece of paper about the size of an index card, but it was really lightwieght paper. It was not in the Gopher Sports Savings coupon book that was also included.

Good luck...the book is great!

My brother looked in his packet and said he didn't get one either.......

Maybe they shorted a few people

Just call and tell them you didn't get one, or if you did you lost it. I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one and I'm guessing they'll have a resolution for you.

Top Bottom