Boise State @ Nevada

What a great game. Would love to see another angle on that Boise field goal at the end of regulation.

This is why Boise doesn't belong in the BCS NC game, they lost to a P.O.S team and they think they are better than the SEC teams or BIG TEN teams who play a way hell of a lot better opponent every week for 12 weeks straight.

I hope Boise just becomes a ghost after this loss!!!

This is why Boise doesn't belong in the BCS NC game, they lost to a P.O.S team and they think they are better than the SEC teams or BIG TEN teams who play a way hell of a lot better opponent every week for 12 weeks straight.

I hope Boise just becomes a ghost after this loss!!!

That P.O.S. team would probably put up 100 on our Gophers...let's not start disrespecting others because Nevada is a very fine squad with some really nice fans...

Love it, but would have loved even better to see Boise get beat in a big time bowl :)

That P.O.S. team would probably put up 100 on our Gophers...let's not start disrespecting others because Nevada is a very fine squad with some really nice fans...

Good for them and their fans.

1) Their fans are major whiners and this proves that they dont belong anywhere near the NC game!

2) I highly doubt they would put up 100 on my beloved Gophers!

3) Nevada is/would be considered Indiana type team in the big ten!

4) your an idiot, and I say that because...well look at example 2

Top Bottom