Body Language

Maroon Shower

Reaction score
One of the coolest aspects of last night's game (amongst many) was watching the body language of the two sides change as the momentum shifted. For the Wisconsin players, much of this seemed to be due to fatigue. For the Wisconsin fans, by the time overtime came around, seemed to be resignation that they were going to lose. The Gophers just had the eye of the tiger, and once you they got level, you could tell there was no way they were going to lose. I still have the image of Al Nolen howling on the bench pulsating through my veins.

Gophers have a much more talented roster. They should be confident. Their athleticism is the main reason they won last night. They will now be able to match up with the Mich St.'s and the Illinois of the conference. No more stiffs and guys that can't run, jump, or play defense.

One of the coolest aspects of last night's game (amongst many) was watching the body language of the two sides change as the momentum shifted. For the Wisconsin players, much of this seemed to be due to fatigue. For the Wisconsin fans, by the time overtime came around, seemed to be resignation that they were going to lose. The Gophers just had the eye of the tiger, and once you they got level, you could tell there was no way they were going to lose. I still have the image of Al Nolen howling on the bench pulsating through my veins.

I personally enjoyed the big smile on Ron Carter's face behind the Gopher bench.

Top Bottom