Bleacher Report 2022 NFL Draft Big Board: Post-Senior Bowl Rankings - 3 Gophers Top 200

I keep finding myslef surprised that we do not hear much of anything about Ko Kieft

I keep finding myslef surprised that we do not hear much of anything about Ko Kieft
Usually you don't hear much about blockers like him. It's the pass catching TEs that get all the attention.

Said in another thread, I won't be at all surprised when he ends up an NFL roster but also don't expect him to get drafted.

What round are people thinking Esezi gets drafted? 6 or 7? UDFA? Depends on his combine showing?
He will need a strong combine after missing the senior bowl activities.

Wouldn't it be great to see two Gophers go in Rd 1. I would say less than a 10% chance of happening, but a 33% chance of 2 going in 2 rounds.

Usually you don't hear much about blockers like him. It's the pass catching TEs that get all the attention.
He will have his choice of where he wants to go and try to make a team. I agree that blocking TE's don't get drafted for the the most part.

I love CJ Ham, but Ko would be an excellent, CHEAP replacement for him as road grader fullback.....

Top Bottom