Blake's Career

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
I respect Hoffarber he got better each year. He added things to his game each year. He got better because he put in the TIME. He became more then a 15-20 minute catch and shoot guy.

His catch and shoot even got better/quicker!! Tough year for him but I respect the guy he played hard.

TIME for Rodney to stop practicing his 720 degree dunks in the summer TIME to work on his jumper and ball handling. Others on the team should take note

Put 5 Blake Hoffarbers on the court and your gonna win your share of games. Blake worked hard and maximized his talent.

I like guys who worked hard and got the most out of their game. Hoffarber, Coffey, Hagen, Lil A and J'son Stamper those guys had passion and worked hard.

Who would play defense? 5 hoffs on the floor would give up 100 points per game and struggle to create their own shot. With that said, I love Blake and will be cheering for him today.

I respect Hoffarber he got better each year. He added things to his game each year. He got better because he put in the TIME. He became more then a 15-20 minute catch and shoot guy.

His catch and shoot even got better/quicker!! Tough year for him but I respect the guy he played hard.

TIME for Rodney to stop practicing his 720 degree dunks in the summer TIME to work on his jumper and ball handling. Others on the team should take note

Put 5 Blake Hoffarbers on the court and your gonna win your share of games. Blake worked hard and maximized his talent.

I like guys who worked hard and got the most out of their game. Hoffarber, Coffey, Hagen, Lil A and J'son Stamper those guys had passion and worked hard.

Well said.

It would be a crime to leave Damian Johnson off of that list. The guy went from very little to being one of the best defensive players in the conference and country (despite what that BS All Big 10 Defense team would say).

Damian

Agree with you 100%.... Damian was a pretty decent athlete who became a pretty darn good basketball player.

It would be a crime to leave Damian Johnson off of that list. The guy went from very little to being one of the best defensive players in the conference and country (despite what that BS All Big 10 Defense team would say).

Yeah really, wasn't he top 3 in the conference in both blocks AND steals? That was ridiculous.

On topic though, I like Blake a lot. Tubby's first year here, Blake and Al's freshman year, was when I started actually watching Gopher basketball, so they're the first ones who I've watched for all 4 years here.

Blake had a great career. Sorry it didn't end better.

Kudos to Hoff for a great career. Maybe he can provide a little more BTT magic for us....?

Top Bottom