Blake should not be playing right now!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
Last 4 games : 3-18 FG

2-16 3-pt

0-3 FT

7 TOs

All he does is hurt the team right now, I would rather see JAS. Our next three games could easily be losses and could lose 5 of the next 6. They are going to have to win 3 out of the last 4 B10 games to get to a .500 record and win 2 in the B10 tourney to get in the dance.

Yep, and our promising season is over, and we should never lose at home, yadda yadda.

Do you ever say anything positive?

Please...Blake is key to this team and when he is on his game we are a much better team. He'll be fine.

Thank god you're not coaching this team gophermanic.

Shooters don't get better...

...by not shooting. They work through cold spots (and they all have them) on their own, but they can't do it if they don't get a chance to shoot. Keep him in. Let him shoot. The shot will return. Plus he's got a great a head for basketball and keeps his head on the floor. He is not fast or quick, but he brings more skills to the floor than just shooting.

Gophermanic negative? No way...

Thats good advice coming from someone with 15 posts. This team played nobody in the non-conference other than Louisville and beat 4 average B10 teams. Im sorry some of you like going to the NIT every year but some of us have higher expectations and are sick of being in the bottom half of the B10.

Tell me honestly you feel comfortable that we can beat any B10 team right now.

I see a 7-11 conference record and an NIT home game in the future. The Big Ten has 7-8 quality teams this year. This team cannot rebound and they will be exposed once again against a monster front line in Ohio State.

Keep the faith

I'm not sure when it will happen, but eventually someone in the Big 10 will pay for Blake's extended cold spell. At some point the Gophers/Blake will shake free from the scouting report and get multiple open looks & his shots will fall. The hard part now is Big Ten teams absolutely won't let him beat them from the perimeter. And when he is getting the rare open look, they're not falling. It certainly would help Blake if we get more efforts from our big men like Ralph had against IU, where they have to honor an inside game.

Gophermanic negative?
"This team cannot rebound and they will be exposed once again against a monster front line in Ohio State."
Not just negative, but oh so correct about the Ohio State game? Whoops...maybe not.

Don't think he'll advising anyone on any Vegas lines soon.

It would be nice if Hoffaber would eventually develop a right hand.

It would be nice if Hoffaber would eventually develop a right hand.
Same with Nolen; he only drives strong going left. Teams have figured that out lately, and are forcing him back right (which is part of the reason he's struggling when taking it to the rack).

Both Al and Blake should work on it this summer...maybe even together wouldn't be a bad idea.

Top Bottom