Bilema Post-Game Quote

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
"It was a really tough game. Toledo may be the best team in Ohio this year. I'm just glad that we don't have Jacksonville State on the schedule."

Butt Belimic is a ass. Glad he is not in the Big 10 anymore. With any luck they will go 5 or less wins.

How perfect was it for him to rip Ohio State's schedule and then lose to Toledo a few days later? You'd think it would teach him to shut his mouth but I doubt that's the case.

Hopefully he'll be coaching in the MAC next year

Right after losing to an unranked team at home seems like the wrong time to be ripping the defending national champion who, by the way, beat the SEC's prize peach while running its third string quarterback out on the field.

The best part of the MSU game was seeing the Toledo win run across the ticker every 10 minutes.

"It was a really tough game. Toledo may be the best team in Ohio this year. I'm just glad that we don't have Jacksonville State on the schedule."

Just when you think you've heard it all from Dumbo, he rises up to a new level of jackassery....

I wish he was still at Wisconsin. It made hating Wisconsin even more enjoyable.

Um, KL wasn't being serious people. Great line though. And BB is still a d bag. That is all.

Um, KL wasn't being serious people. Great line though. And BB is still a d bag. That is all.

Pretty much impossible to take anything KL posts seriously.

So far I don't believe he is dangerous.

How perfect was it for him to rip Ohio State's schedule and then lose to Toledo a few days later? You'd think it would teach him to shut his mouth but I doubt that's the case.

Given that's he's approaching morbid obesity territory, it's clear Big Bret doesn't shut his mouth at any time for anything.

Not likely for a guy that gained a 150 lbs in a year.

Heard a little bit of Mike & Mike this morning and they ripped into Bilema pretty good.

Thinking to others. Not concerned about to himself.

I start a thread ripping Bert, something that I thought everyone here would agree with and you responded by basically saying you don't care if I kill myself. Who's the @ss here?

I start a thread ripping Bert, something that I thought everyone here would agree with and you responded by basically saying you don't care if I kill myself. Who's the @ss here?

That's a pretty big leap you're making or you just being trollish again.

I'm glad this jerkoff is out of the big ten. The one good thing Brewster ever did was the infamous handshake of doom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not even close. Still you by a country mile.

great quote, lmao--I think the only people that are glad he is not at sconny are badger fans

Top Bottom