Biggest needs/Targets

Skiumah77

Reaction score
Who do u guys think out of these targets are the most likely to flip or comitt here
Chase pine- LB Pitt comitt
Noah Fant - TE Iowa comitt
Patrick Kasl - OT Wisconsin comitt
Amir watts DT - considering Minnesota, Indiana ,Pitt and Iowa state
Chase Allen TE - visited minneosta and Michigan

Our biggest need here is Watts at DT but chase Allen or Fant could turn out to be a Maxx Williams or whoever you know how our tight wands turn out.

Chase pine would be a huge get playing next to Coughlin

It be sweet if we could flip one from both rivals.. But are they as much a need as a de and a dt??

Wait....we're trying to flip other B1G commits? I thought that was dirty, naughty, and down right un-Minnesotan. It's okay if we do it, but if Durkin or anyone else does it, it's against the rules of the gentleman's agreement.

Wait....we're trying to flip other B1G commits? I thought that was dirty, naughty, and down right un-Minnesotan. It's okay if we do it, but if Durkin or anyone else does it, it's against the rules of the gentleman's agreement.

It is dirty, naughty, an down right un-Minnesotan. However, it seems to be the new way of life in college football. Negative campaigning works, but everyone hates it.

Claiming the high moral ground is all well and good - but given the choice between the high moral ground and winning games, I think the vast majority of fans would take winning games.

Until the NCAA changes the rules or adopts an early signing day for FB, it's only going to get worse. given the pressure on coaches to win and sell tickets, the recruiting "game" is going to become progressively more nasty - think Nixon, the Plumbers and dirty tricks nasty.

Hey - maybe the Gophers can hire Donald Segretti as a recruiting assistant...........(ratf*cking)

Any contact, outreach is at the player's prerogative. He can say you are wasting your time I am signing with x.
The player who says, I will take a visit is a whole different cat. He is still looking. That is why an official visit in the last two weeks is a tell

I believe that he cancelled his visit.

247 says not to expect Pine to visit and Burns says he will.

That said, this is from Maryland 247 site a few days ago.

yette (Va.) linebacker and current Pitt commit Chase Pine commit told IMS he is currently in the process of scheduling an official visit to College Park after receiving “a lot more interest from the staff.” Maryland appears to be targeting Pine at outside linebacker, but whether it has a legitimate chance to flip the underrated athlete remains to be seen. Pine, the nation's No. 51 outside linebacker, will take in Virginia Tech on Jan. 22 as well and has already visited Pittsburgh as well as Iowa State. Associate head coach-defensive line coach Mike London is his contact. We’ll have more on Pine later this week.

Certainly seems like he's replaced his Minnesota OV with Virgina Tech.

247 says not to expect Pine to visit and Burns says he will.

That said, this is from Maryland 247 site a few days ago.

yette (Va.) linebacker and current Pitt commit Chase Pine commit told IMS he is currently in the process of scheduling an official visit to College Park after receiving “a lot more interest from the staff.” Maryland appears to be targeting Pine at outside linebacker, but whether it has a legitimate chance to flip the underrated athlete remains to be seen. Pine, the nation's No. 51 outside linebacker, will take in Virginia Tech on Jan. 22 as well and has already visited Pittsburgh as well as Iowa State. Associate head coach-defensive line coach Mike London is his contact. We’ll have more on Pine later this week.

Certainly seems like he's replaced his Minnesota OV with Virgina Tech.

Wonder if a number of signed recruits just take their remaining visits under the 5 limit, just to have a free week-end trip. Of course the danger is that it ends up with second
thoughts. A early signing date would tend to stop that.

Top Bottom