Biggest 2010 Weight Changes

The Representative

Reaction score
Each and every year, gophersports.com updates their roster with new stats, along with updates to the player's weights. Although this typically happens just prior to the season, I always grow anxious for the updates. Last year, there was an overall increase in all the OL weights. This year, I'm wondering if we'll see any trends in terms of increases or decreases to any position group or individual. From my perspective, I'd like to see decreases on the weights of the OL, perhaps some slight increases to RBs, and hopefully an overall increase to the RS Freshmen. Thoughts?

Each and every year, gophersports.com updates their roster with new stats, along with updates to the player's weights. Although this typically happens just prior to the season, I always grow anxious for the updates. Last year, there was an overall increase in all the OL weights. This year, I'm wondering if we'll see any trends in terms of increases or decreases to any position group or individual. From my perspective, I'd like to see decreases on the weights of the OL, perhaps some slight increases to RBs, and hopefully an overall increase to the RS Freshmen. Thoughts?

For the most part I'm hoping for the big boys to come in lean and mean. I've seen Edwards around campus this week, he does look leaner.
The linebackers and RS Dlinemen could probably stand to add weight, I've heard that Carter has added some muscle which will help him.
I'd actually like to see Weber slimmer and with a green light to take off if need be.

Top Bottom