Big Ten West Standings

Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Purdont cant get it done today.

Turnovers will be key. If Gophers don't turn the ball over against Iowa or Wisconsin than we win. Both of their offenses need their defense to make the field short so they can score. Of course their defenses are both next level, but I am optimistic that we can create a game plan to capitalize (right Mr. Simon).

If we win next week we are BOWL ELIGIBLE!

(This is what we'd be shooting for if we were Nebraska fans right now with Minnesota's record).

Turnovers will be key. If Gophers don't turn the ball over against Iowa or Wisconsin than we win. Both of their offenses need their defense to make the field short so they can score. Of course their defenses are both next level, but I am optimistic that we can create a game plan to capitalize (right Mr. Simon).

The Gopher defense has already faced the #1 (Ohio State), #2 (Nebraska) and #4 (Maryland) offenses in the B1G.

Ask Maryland if they think the Gopher defense is "next level". Maryland had 17 points, 14 first downs and a mere 268 yards against our Gophers.

The Gopher defense has already faced the #1 (Ohio State), #2 (Nebraska) and #4 (Maryland) offenses in the B1G.

Ask Maryland if they think the Gopher defense is "next level". Maryland had 17 points, 14 first downs and a mere 268 yards against our Gophers.

I was not comparing our defense to their defenses, but comparing their defenses to the defenses we have faced. I do believe Iowa and WI will have the toughest defenses we will face this year. It is because of our defense that I truly believe if we don't turn it over we win the B1G West. I can't see either of their offenses scoring a lot on our defense (unless we continually give them a short field).

Top Bottom