Big Ten West after 6 Weeks

Meh, they’re a good not great team that plays a bunch of competent teams still. A&M just beat Bama. I’m not going to call Iowa @ Madison automatic
First west team to not turn over the ball will give Iowa a scare. It's just a matter of if any of them can do it.

First west team to not turn over the ball will give Iowa a scare. It's just a matter of if any of them can do it.
PSU had them on the ropes before Clifford went out. But yeah, the team that will finally beat them is the one that wins the turnover battle against them and capitalizes on opportunities.

PSU had them on the ropes before Clifford went out. But yeah, the team that will finally beat them is the one that wins the turnover battle against them and capitalizes on opportunities.
One of the reasons I hope Sanford can get Morgan more comfortable in the passing game and work out some of his decision making. From what I've seen so far, I'm guessing at least 2 ints when we play them...

One of the reasons I hope Sanford can get Morgan more comfortable in the passing game and work out some of his decision making. From what I've seen so far, I'm guessing at least 2 ints when we play them...
. . . and maybe 5 false starts

Top Bottom