Big Ten TV schedule and tipoff times to be announced at 2 p.m.

I'm more miffed about the 3 Conference Peacock games, plus the 1st Round of the Big 10 Tourney if the Gophers qualify.

Most people I know got Peacock on the cheap around the Olympics and are still paying the $2/month through next June.

Most people I know got Peacock on the cheap around the Olympics and are still paying the $2/month through next June.
Too much time and effort for me to investigate. I would look into setting up streaming capabilities, but not worth the hassle for me at this time.

I'll just find something else to watch and let my interest in D1 College Basketball in general dwindle as well as my Gopher fandom. I use to feel compelled to watch every Gopher game, now half is fine, probably more than enough.

MIAC Playoffs are on Feb 25th. I find that more compelling.

At least the fact they raised the price to $12.99/month means the production value will be much better, right?!?!
I've been streaming on the 'cock for a lot longer than most (mainly for the English Premier League matches).

IMO, the production value for both B10 football and basketball has been indiscernible from NBC, oftentimes with the same announcers and studio talking heads. You might be thinking BIG+, which sometimes has student announcers.

Complaining about having to get 3 months of Big Ten Plus starts in 3, 2, 1 ...
I have the annual pass for basketball only, so my key indicator of the season being about to start is when I get the renewal email from B1G+, bonus exhibition game this year!

I've been streaming on the 'cock for a lot longer than most (mainly for the English Premier League matches).

IMO, the production value for both B10 football and basketball has been indiscernible from NBC, oftentimes with the same announcers and studio talking heads. You might be thinking BIG+, which sometimes has student announcers.
I was referring to BTN+ which is now $12.99/month which is absurd.

I have no issue with Peacock except that as yet you can't record and start a game while it's going on. You either have to wait until it's over or join live and "rewind".

Top Bottom