Charleston Southern @ Ohio State
Sacred Heart @ Rutgers
Loyola Maryland @ Penn State
Western Carolina @ Maryland
Omaha @ Nebraska
Bethune-Cookman @ Indiana

Maybe the best matchup today could be Vermont @ Saint Mary’s

Last edited:

Is the game televised tonight? I can’t find any details showing it is.

Illinois is beating Summit League team Kansas City 37-20 on BTN right now.

KC seems to have a bunch of fairly athletic, talented looking athletes for a not good Summit program.

Illinois lost a bunch of under achieving players from last year's Championship team (they never got it done when it counted) and seem to have reloaded with some very tough players. I saw one of the best hammer dunks I have seen in a long time in the early minutes. I think Illinois and MSU (if they find anyone that can shoot 3s) are both going to be strong this year. Brad Underwood was a very good hire for Illinois, despite last year's mistake prone, soft team.

Illinois is beating Summit League team Kansas City 37-20 on BTN right now.

KC seems to have a bunch of fairly athletic, talented looking athletes for a not good Summit program.

Illinois lost a bunch of under achieving players from last year's Championship team (they never got it done when it counted) and seem to have reloaded with some very tough players. I saw one of the best hammer dunks I have seen in a long time in the early minutes. I think Illinois and MSU (if they find anyone that can shoot 3s) are both going to be strong this year. Brad Underwood was a very good hire for Illinois, despite last year's mistake prone, soft team.
Last year's Illinois 'Championship' team was a dud in the NCAA. And the year before they embarrassed the Big Ten by losing to an 8-seed.

Top Bottom