Big Ten QB Rankings: Brosmer #13

After the first 3-4 QBs, it's all speculation at this point. Brosmer has a good offensive line and skill players so I'm thinking he's well positioned to be in the top half by season's end.

Welp, Max will get to face the best front 7 he has seen in 4 years next Saturday, so we get to put all of this speculation to rest.

Has anyone here actually been to a practice and seen him throw the ball?
I bet if he has to play two games in three days!

Also he goes against the same d line every day in practice.

Serious? Allar a bust?
I have some good friends from PA and they insist that he has underperformed against top competition. They are waiting for him to ball out against top teams. It's a huge year for PSU, especially after losing their big games the last few years and getting spanked by Ole Miss.

I have some good friends from PA and they insist that he has underperformed against top competition. They are waiting for him to ball out against top teams. It's a huge year for PSU, especially after losing their big games the last few years and getting spanked by Ole Miss.
helmet school fanbases complaining is not surprising at all. Sophomore QB who led them to wins over everyone but Ohio State and Michigan during the regular season and who put up solid numbers along the way. Most teams would be thrilled to have a guy like that at QB as he is likely to continue getting better as he develops.

After the first 3-4 QBs, it's all speculation at this point. Brosmer has a good offensive line and skill players so I'm thinking he's well positioned to be in the top half by season's end.

Will Howard at OSU has proven himself as a dual threat at a much less talented program. Allar, Van Dyke are immobile. Will Rogers at Washington is an experienced senior passer from the SEC.

Looking at guys like Chiles, Raiola they must be banking on potential because I don’t see any production. Yeah, we’ll see.

Will Howard at OSU has proven himself as a dual threat at a much less talented program. Allar, Van Dyke are immobile. Will Rogers at Washington is an experienced senior passer from the SEC.

Looking at guys like Chiles, Raiola they must be banking on potential because I don’t see any production. Yeah, we’ll see.

On the Will Howard point, there are rumors that Avery Johnson, his backup, was going to take his job anyways, that's what pushed him to OSU. I'd love a OSU and Michigan meltdown this year

On the Will Howard point, there are rumors that Avery Johnson, his backup, was going to take his job anyways, that's what pushed him to OSU. I'd love a OSU and Michigan meltdown this year

I mean, it’s possible but is this straight from KSU fans, or a legit source in the coaching staff. My immediate thought is why didn’t Ohio State grab Avery Johnson, then, rather than the proven commodity.

What’s most ridiculous is the reasoning for the rankings. They rank Brosmer at 13 since he’s an unknown at this level yet somehow rank Raiola at 12 even though he hasn’t taken a single snap in college.

What’s most ridiculous is the reasoning for the rankings. They rank Brosmer at 13 since he’s an unknown at this level yet somehow rank Raiola at 12 even though he hasn’t taken a single snap in college.

Well, it has made us go back and review production, get familiar with all the new faces. So that part is nice. Now we get to see if eg, Allar peaked in year two or fulfills his five star potential and looks like a high level NFL prospect by the end of the season. Will Oregon be the anticipated offensive machine with Dillon at the helm. Will Howard elevate to the next tier at OSU or fold under the spotlight. Will Van Dyke resurrect his potential in Madison in a more challenging conference, less talented roster . Not one of us can know.

Top Bottom