Big Ten Non Conference Schedule through 2025

Reaction score
The Big Ten accidentally leaked its members' non conference schedules, partial for many teams, through 2025. It got taken down, but saved elsewhere. FBSchedules says it's legit. There are some big games coming up. Just check out Ohio State's schedule in particular not to mention Nebraska. The Gophers just have the Colorado and Oregon State games we've known about for a while, nothing else new of note.

One thing that grabbed my attention was Texas playing both Ohio State and Maryland. Remember when they dropped the Gophers over "video rights"? Now granted TV rights packages have developed since then, but apparently it isn't an issue now. Maturi got scammed. Texas announced Notre Dame as our replacement opponent too soon after our games with them got called off for it not to have been in the plans for a while with the video rights thing as a convenient get out. Maturi wouldn't sue Texas to keep the games on board because "we (the U of M) don't operate like that."

http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/10/...dules-leaked-penn-state-lsu-florida-michigan/

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e3-99e1-001a4bcf6878/525ec6efa8764.pdf.pdf

That fixes Minnesota's six road game conundrum in 2018. Good move.

That fixes Minnesota's six road game conundrum in 2018. Good move.

Yeah - if this is true, we moved up the Oregon State series by one year, hosting OSU in 2016 and going to Corvallis in 2017, thus allowing seven home games in 2018 by pushing New Mexico State's visit back two years. And we added another New Mexico State game for 2020. I can't wait for the AggieVision documentary on the classic cross-sectional rivalry that is Minnesota-NMSU.

Yeah - if this is true, we moved up the Oregon State series by one year, hosting OSU in 2016 and going to Corvallis in 2017, thus allowing seven home games in 2018 by pushing New Mexico State's visit back two years. And we added another New Mexico State game for 2020. I can't wait for the AggieVision documentary on the classic cross-sectional rivalry that is Minnesota-NMSU.

I hope the have the tee-retrieving dog in that documentary.

Not that there's any reason to doubt this, but why would so much of this information be held secret if it's already confirmed?

Not that there's any reason to doubt this, but why would so much of this information be held secret if it's already confirmed?

To create conversation and speculation on sites like gopherhole?

Top Bottom