Big ten network archives

kramer

aka pullmangopher
Reaction score
this is so frustrating. I missed the game today online and bought it earlier thinking I could watch the archived version and it is nowhere to be found. Does anybody know how long its takes for these games to be put up on the archive. They really need to work out the kinks on this live streaming

It usually takes a day. You'll be able to watch it tomorrow.

Or you can watch it on TV on the BTN at noon CST. With the BTN using the U's student announcers I wouldnt recommend it. Nothing against students but they are inexperienced. If you want to listen to experienced announcers (shameless self-promotion) you can listen to me and the Gopherhole's "The Sports Ace" all weekend long calling the all of the prep bowl games at the dome online live and for free at 45.grandstadium.tv. The action starts at 8AM Friday and Saturday, and goes all day until late night both Friday and Saturday.

I actually don't mind hearing the student announcers. In some instances it is amusing, in others it is fun to see them starting to get the hang of it. One thing I realize from hearing them is how difficult it actually is to do the announcing. It's really a great opportunity for the journalism school at the university (if that is who runs it).

But, when big ten season starts, I know the conference is smart enough to go with professional announcers

This is still frustrating about the BTN. I like the chance to watch the games, but there is nothing in the FAQ about taking a day to archive the games and I see they already have a women's game up on the archives

Top Bottom