Big Ten Expects To Have All 14 Schools Ready For College Football This Fall

Well, that's easy. I can assure you we will play the games with the players that are available on the day of the game and they will be coached by the coaches available to coach on that day. Just the way it has always been. Personally, I think Fleck will be like all the coaches have always been, he will do everything he can to keep every player and coach available. Indeed, it would be totally unFleck to expect him not to go full out with whichever 30 guys are not sick that day. You know, "row the boat".
Thank you for directly addressing my questions, that seems to be increasingly hard to get people to do on this board. I think that scenario gets harder the more coaches or more players are out sick, but if that's the route they go and decide "we'll cross that bridge if we get there" that's fine by me, I just want to make sure things have been thought through and they have plans instead of just blindly dismissing the possibility of these things happening.

Thank you for directly addressing my questions, that seems to be increasingly hard to get people to do on this board. I think that scenario gets harder the more coaches or more players are out sick, but if that's the route they go and decide "we'll cross that bridge if we get there" that's fine by me, I just want to make sure things have been thought through and they have plans instead of just blindly dismissing the possibility of these things happening.
They'll just coach on Zoom. :cool:

I've never been convicted of a crime if you take out that one time I robbed a bank.

What does the situation in the NYC metro have to do with us? And in any case, won't most of our players be safer here than they would be back at home with their high school friends? I'm sorry, but I keep coming back to the question of why some of you guys are so resistant to that which is obvious? Because you do not want normalcy to return before November's election.

What does the situation in the NYC metro have to do with us? And in any case, won't most of our players be safer here than they would be back at home with their high school friends? I'm sorry, but I keep coming back to the question of why some of you guys are so resistant to that which is obvious? Because you do not want normalcy to return before November's election.
My statement that it is incorrect to say this is no worse than the flu if you take out the nursing homes has absolutely nothing to do with the election.

SEC announced today that athletes allowed to return to campus to train starting June 8, for its member schools.

Waaaaayyyyyy too much money wrapped up in it to expect Big Ten won't allow it this summer at some point.

Top Bottom